US Visa for business and tourist travelers – B1-B2
Visa for business and tourist travels B-1/B-2 is intended for temporary stay in the USA for business purposes (B-1) or tourism, or for receiving medical care (B-2). In most cases, B1 and B2 categories are combined, and applicant gets a visa B-1/B-2.
– tourism, visiting relatives or friends.
– health care, learning on short courses, visits to scientific, educational, professional or business events and conferences.
– consultation and participation in business negotiations with the purpose of signing the agreement or to find business partners.
Israeli citizens with an additional citizenship of one of the countries that have a visa-free regime with the USA (visa waiver program) – are exempt from the necessity to apply for a visa, provided that their travel purpose is coincides with one of the above conditions. In this case, their stay in the United States cannot exceed 90 days.
In order to enable visa-free travel program, you must to register oneself and to file a corresponding request. If such request is declined for any reason, the applicant would be deprived of the opportunity to apply reconsideration request for a ordinary tourist visa (B1-B2).
US Application procedure
1. Fill out an official application for a visa.
3. Sign up for the interview with an employee of the consulate or embassy.
4. Pass the interview.
5. Receiving a foreign passport and visa.
* Passage of interview in the embassy is obligatory for all persons aged 14 to 80 years.
Sign up for interview in the US embassy
The interview process:
Terms for consideration of applications of candidates employed in the above industries can be significantly longer than usual. Therefore, to such persons we strongly recommend to take measures for visa in advance.
A tourist visa is usually issued for 10 years. At the same time, a stay in the country is limited to 6 months for one trip.
Working hours 10am-06pm CEST